I promised you another home-made winter warmer, and here it is: vanilla and rose sugar scrub!
This hand and body scrub is so easy to make, and it does wonders for your skin, especially in winter. It only needs a couple of ingredients, can be whipped up in a few minutes, and also makes a fantastic gift – although you should make sure to keep some for yourself too!
Vanilla and Rose Sugar Scrub
- 2 cups of white sugar
- Approximately 1 cup of olive oil
- Vanilla essence
- Rose essential oil or rosewater
- Vitamin E (I squeezed the oil out of about 5 capsules)
- Colouring – this is purely optional, I just like pink :)
- Place the sugar in a large bowl, and add the olive oil slowly, until the sugar clumps together but is not too saturated.
- Add a few drops of vanilla essence, the vitamin E oil and rose oil/rosewater and colouring as desired. Combine well.
That’s it! I told you it was easy :)
Check out some more Mid-Winter Warmers: